A few of the various hospital visits

A few of the various hospital visits

Friday 22 June 2012

CTV Edmonton News Feature

As promised, here is the link to the story our local news station produced on Graves Disease!
Please click below to be directed to their news site with the video.

(It it the first video on the list that comes up)

http://www.ctvnews.ca/search-results/search-ctv-news-7.137?q=graves+disease





NEXT STOP... ELLEN! =)(I will sit here and wait patiently for that call, ok Ellen?)

Also, I would just like to highlight one of the many beautiful gifts I have received while battling this illness as it holds an extra special place in my heart...
I finished my last post with this line;

"But if anyone has a rabbits foot, crystal ball, four leaf clover or wish bone they can spare for good luck; can you maybe send it my way? ;)"

Well, guess what I received in the mail a few days later from a dear family friend 'K.J'...

(click to enlarge)
|

How cool is that?! I have never had my words literally 'come to life' ... Until now.

So with that I would like to leave you with a few simple words...

Always believe in the impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment