A few of the various hospital visits

A few of the various hospital visits

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Welcome!

Hey, I'm Rayanne!





Thank you for stopping by to learn more about Graves Disease! When
 I was diagnosed at 21 years old; I discovered that there was very little to read about how my life was going to change, other than trying to dissect important information in-between copy and pasted medical text books online. That’s where the idea to create an all patient written based blog began. Going through all the symptoms of Graves Disease left me with surgical scars and bulgy eyes that I repeatedly got asked about by friends and strangers. That’s when I knew that there needed to be more awareness brought to this disease so that the patients of the future would not have to deal with the hurtful comments I have had to. While I am only in the beginning phases of my ultimate goal; to make “Graves Disease” as well known as the word “Cancer”;



I invite you to view my story from start to finish so I should mention that all posts are automatically uploaded from newest to the oldest being at the end of the blog. If you would like to read my journey from the beginning, please use the 'Navigation Bar' on the left side of this blog to find the first post and read upwards.



Thanks for stopping by and if you have any comments or questions; please feel to e-mail me for a personal reply at 
rayanneforbes@hotmail.com



"STRENGTH"
A river cuts through a rock, not because of its power, but its persistence.


-Rayanne
 


5 comments:

  1. You have some honest ideas about the Eye Surgery Faith share here I really get many information and discovered most peoples will agree with your blog.
    Eye Surgery Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. The success of an eyelid surgery highly depends upon the expertise of the surgeon. You must research well for a reliable cosmetic clinic with a highly qualified and experienced surgeon of eyelid surgery in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing yor experiences. It was the same as what I've experienced, especially the day before the pursuit operations. I looked for references stories, blog posts or even watching a video about laser eye surgery. It's a little get rid of my nervousness. visusoogkliniek.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never done Lasik eye surgery, this must be an incredible surgery. I've heard of it, our eyes will return to normal so we no longer need glasses or contact lenses. I hope I get it, but I don't know yet about the costs I will incur for this operation. floatlaser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete